The 2014 WICed Fest Snowboard Trip – our 15th Annual WICed Fest Snowboard Trip – is taking place the week of February 9th, 2014! We’re happy to announce that we’ll be exploring a new mountain this year, one that many of you have been asking to go to – KILLINGTON!
Here’s the details:
- Arrival Date: Sunday, February 9, 2014
- Ski/Ride: Monday, February 10, 2014 through Wednesday, February 12, 2014
- Depart: Thursday, February 13, 2014
- Cost: $399pp (includes 4-nights lodging and 3-day lift ticket)
We’ll be staying at the Highridge Condos at Killington – click here – which offers some great amenities including stone fireplaces, spacious interiors, full kitchen, washer and dryer, free WiFi, free slope shuttle, ski-home trail, and the Highridge Sports Center (large indoor pool, 20 person outdoor hot tub, sauna, exercise room, game room).
The trip works out to $399/person but here’s the catch: We need to guarantee twenty (20) people for that number to work. Price will increase if we have less than twenty.
As you might imagine, Killington is a busy resort and their condos book up fast. I can’t, in good conscious, book this trip without a solid number to guarantee this rate. I need you to sign-up quick!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Contact us by Tuesday, October 29th and let him know if you are going on the trip or are at least seriously considering it.
- Send as much of the $399 (minimum $100) by October 31, 2014 (email us for address). Payment (in part or in full) holds your spot and gives us a better handle on how many people are interested in going this year.
- If you’re definitely NOT going on the trip, please email us as well and we will make sure you are off distribution for this year’s trip.
We’re all really hoping that we’ll get a minimum of twenty people on this trip so we can make it happen. This year is the 15th Annual WICed Fest Snowboard Trip and we want EVERYONE to make it. This trip is a historic one for us – I honestly didn’t think this thing would last more than five years when I started it – and we want to do it up in style this year!
Feel free to pass this information along to other folks. We’re looking to get this trip filled quickly, so act fast!
Hurry up and book your spot now!