After some crazy negotiating, I’m happy to announce that the 2015 WICed Fest Snowboard Trip is taking place the week of February 1th, 2015!
We’re heading to the one place we’ve been but weren’t able to fully explore in the last fifteen years – MOUNT SNOW!
Here’s the details:
- Arrival Date: Sunday, February 1, 2015
- Ski/Ride: Monday, February 2, 2015 through Wednesday, February 4, 2015
- Depart: Thursday, February 5, 2015
- Cost: $400pp (includes 4-nights lodging and 3-day lift ticket)
We’ll be staying at the Snow Tree Condos at Mount Snow – click here – which offers some great amenities including stone fireplaces, kitchen, free slope shuttle and access to the Grand Summit Hotel Health Club (outdoor pool, outdoor hot tub). Apparently there’s a hot tub, sauna and exercise equipment on-site at the condos as well.
The trip works out to $400/person but here’s the catch: We have three (3) 2-bedroom condos booked right now which means we only have room for nine (9) people (3 per condo and, yes, each condo will require someone to sleep on the pullout).
So, it’s going to be first come, first serve this year. Those of you who sent in money for the Jay Peak deal that fell through are in already.
If you are one of those people who paid for Jay Peak, but don’t want to go to Mount Snow, no problem. We’ll refund your money. Just let me know.
If I get enough interest, I can book more condos, so please don’t let the small number scare you off!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Contact Dan by Friday, December 5th and let him know if you are going on the trip or are at least seriously considering it.
- Send as much of the $400 (minimum $100) by December 12, 2014. to the address listed below. Payment (in part or in full) holds your spot and gives us a better handle on how many people are interested in going this year.
- If you’re definitely NOT going on the trip, please contact Dan as well and we will make sure you are off distribution for this year’s trip.
This is our 16th year doing this trip. Can you believe that? Let’s make it a great one!
Hurry up and book your spot now!