After some crazy negotiating, I’m happy to announce that the 2017 WICed Fest Snowboard Trip is taking place the week of January 22nd, 2017!
We’re heading to a place we’ve been a few times before but has changed significantly since we were there last – BURKE MOUNTAIN!
Here’s the details:
- Arrival Date: Sunday, January 22, 207
- Ski/Ride: Monday, January 23, 2017 through Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- Depart: Thursday, January 26, 2017
- Cost: $450pp (includes 4-nights lodging and 3-day lift ticket)
We’ll be staying at the Bear Path at Burke Mountain – click here – which offers some great amenities including wood burning fireplace, full kitchen, nice sauna, private outdoor hot tub and heated garage. Oh, did I mention we’re slopeside?!
The trip works out to $450/person but here’s the catch: We only have one condo and it sleeps eight (8) without anyone sharing a bed. Pricing is based on full occupancy an can increase slightly if we have less than eight (8). It can also decrease if we have anyone who wants to share a bed. This bedding includes a futon and a queen sofa – bedding priority is based on payment. Pay early and you get higher priority 🙂
As we’ve done in the past, it’s going to be first come, first serve this year.
If I get enough interest, I can possibly book more condos, so please don’t let the small number scare you off!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Contact Dan (dan AT wicedfest DOT com) ASAP and let him know if you are going on the trip or are at least seriously considering it.
- Send as much of the $450 (minimum $100) ASAP. to the address listed below. Payment (in part or in full) holds your spot and gives us a better handle on how many people are interested in going this year.NOTE: I laid out $1,700 of my own money for a downpayment so prompt payment would be quite appreciated.
- If you’re definitely NOT going on the trip, please contact Dan as well and we will make sure you are off distribution for this year’s trip.
This is our 18th year doing this trip. Can you believe that? Let’s make it a great one!
This email is going out to about 50 people, but feel free to pass it along to other folks as well. We’re looking to get this trip filled quickly, so act fast!
Hurry up and book your spot now!