After some crazy negotiating (and dealing with shoulder surgery), I’m happy to announce that the 2018 WICed Fest Snowboard Trip is taking place the week of March 4th, 2018!
We’re heading back to the Beast of the East – KILLINGTON!
Here are the details:
- Arrival Date: Sunday, March 04, 2018
- Ski/Ride: Monday, March 05, 2018 through Wednesday, March 07, 2018
- Depart: Thursday, March 08, 2018
- Cost: $485pp (includes 4-nights lodging and 3-day lift ticket)
We’ll be staying at the Pinnacle Condos which offer some great amenities including fireplaces, full kitchens, hot tub and pool access. Oh, did I mention we’re 1/3mi away from the Snowshed Base Lodge?!
The trip works out to $485/person but here’s the catch: We only have one condo and it sleeps six (6) without anyone sharing a bed. Pricing is based on full occupancy. It can also decrease if anyone wants to share a bed. There’s also a pullout but pricing is based on only real beds being utilized.
As we’ve done in the past, it’s going to be first come, first serve this year.
If I get enough interest, I can book more condos, so please don’t let the small number scare you off!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Contact Dan (dan AT wicedfest DOT com) ASAP and let him know if you are going on the trip or are at least seriously considering it.
- Send as much of the $485 (minimum $100) ASAP to the address listed above via PayPal. Payment (in part or in full) holds your spot and gives us a better handle on how many people are interested in going this year. Email Dan at the address above if you want to snail mail a check.
NOTE: I laid out $2,600+ of my own money for a downpayment so prompt payment would be quite appreciated.
If you’re definitely NOT going on the trip, please contact Dan as well and we will make sure you are off distribution for this year’s trip.
This is our 19th year doing this trip. Can you believe that? Let’s make it a great one!
Hurry up and book your spot now!